Speed Control Devices
Miki Pulley designs, engineers, and manufactures high performance belted and single element speed control devices for challenging rotational power transmission applications. Our speed controllers allow users to adjust RPMs mechanically, without the need for electronic controls.
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Belted Speed Change Devices
Our belted speed control devices allow output RPMs to be adjusted mechanically without altering the center distance of the connected shafts. A unique design and durable construction ensure long lasting high performance. A variety of optional add-ons enable you to fine-tune your speed control system to meet your application and performance requirements.
- The ANS belted speed control device applies rotational power to the input shaft and continuously transmits it to the output shaft until the brake is energized.
- The ANW Model combines a motor and a worm reducer with an ANS pulley; multiple configurations available.
- ANG speed controllers utilizes a motor and a permanently lubricated co-axial reducer to deliver maintenance free performance.
- The ACW Model delivers optimum output RPM speed via a special, compact configuration with an electromagnetic clutch and brake for precision adjustments.
- ANB belted speed controllers is specially engineered for frequent start/stop, positioning, inching, or intermittent operation requirements.
- PDS speed controllers features an open, enclosure-free design for enhanced versatility and easy installation.
- The PDC Mod