Electromagnetic Actuated Brakes (Power-On-Engaged)
Why Choose Miki Pulley for Your High Precision Electromagnetic Actuated Brake Requirements?Miki Pulley delivers superb product quality, workplace excellence, and customer support that drive everything we do. Our expert's design, engineer, and build premium electric actuated brakes that meet your demanding speed and precision requirements. Additional advantages of working with Miki Pulley for your powered on electromagnetic brake needs include:
- Our continuous product development and improvement meet demanding speed and precision requirements.
- Regular product testing and refinement ensure quality and reliability.
- Proactive quality control measures help us maintain high product standards.
- In-house design and engineering give customers the support they need from start to finish.
- We can offer custom solutions depending on the project size and scope.
Superior Industrial Actuated Brake Options
Miki Pulley provides quality industrial brakes to many well-known OEMs throughout the world. Our brakes have proven their value in the industry, surpassing customer requirements in terms of quality and service life. Miki Pulley’s electric actuated brakes are either shaft-mounted or flange-mounted, with a range of sizes and armature styles available.
Differentiating Model 111 & BSZ Electromagnetic Actuated Brakes (Powered On)
The main difference between the 111 and the BSZ brakes is that the 111 offers three armature styles but has no integrated bearing. The BSZ features an internal bearing for easier mounting but only one armature style.
Electromagnetic Actuated Brake Industrial ApplicationsIndustrial “Power-On-Engaged” actuated electric brakes are commonly used within machinery parts and components for applications within the following industries:
Additional Miki Pulley Brake OptionsMiki Pulley also offers the following brake options to suit additional application requirements:
- Electromagnetic Spring Actuated Brakes
- Electromagnetic Brakes (E.M.)
- Permanent Magnet brakes [Add hyperlink]
Contact Miki Pulley for “Powered On” Electromagnetic Permanent Actuated Brakes Today
Miki Pulley offers zero-backlash, high-precision “Powered On” brakes to meet your project’s specifications, with custom configurations available. Contact us at 800-533-1731 to discuss your application or request a quote today.