Spider & Jaw Equipment Couplings | Spider & Jaw Couplings
Select The Best Spider Jaw Coupling for Your ApplicationTorsionally stiff spider couplings provide reliable, smooth power transmission without torsional oscillation or vibration, providing advanced protection for your application needs. Miki Pulley offers four spider and jaw coupling options to meet your application requirements.
- ALS-R – Our ALS-R curved hub shaft jaw coupling features a Curved-Jaw profile design, offering a slight pre-compression of the spider and Type “R” elastomer spider element while providing 97 shore hardness. This hub aluminum jaw coupling model offers high torque, high torsional stiffness, and zero backlash, with a limited capacity for shaft misalignment.
- ALS-Y – Featuring a curved-jaw profile, the ALS-Y hub aluminum jaw coupling offers a slight pre-compression of the spider and Type “Y” elastomer spider element while providing 90 shore hardness. This model offers a good balance of performance and flexibility for shaft misalignment. The tightly fit spider element creates a zero-backlash connection and has a moderate level of torsional stiffness for system responsiveness.
- ALS-B – Manufactured with a straight jaw profile and Type “B” elastomer spider element while providing 97 shore hardness, the ALS-B hub aluminum split spider shaft coupling offers a looser fit for handling more significant amounts of shaft misalignment with minimal backlash while delivering a high torque capacity.
- AL SPRFLEX - The AL SPRFLEX curved hub shaft jaw coupling features a straight jaw profile and (NBR) Nitrile rubber spider element, offering high flexibility, high dampening, and low backlash operation. SPRFLEX couplings are waterproof and oilproof, providing advanced deterioration protection.
The Best Jaw & Spider Couplings
Miki Pulley Jaw and Spider couplings are meticulously crafted from premium materials, ensuring durability and reliability even in demanding applications. Our couplings' innovative design allows for high torque transmission and exceptional misalignment compensation, reducing wear and tear on connected components and minimizing maintenance costs. Miki Pulley Jaw and Spider couplings deliver unparalleled value, delivering premium, long-lasting coupling solutions for industrial applications at competitive prices. For the best jaw and spider couplings on the market, Miki Pulley is your solution.
Spider Jaw Couplings Industries ServedJaw and spider shaft couplings are used within various industrial machinery applications, including servomotors, robotics, sliding tables, spindle controls, fans, conveyors, packaging equipment, generators, and power transmission systems for the following industries:
- Automated guided vehicles
- Printing machines
- CNC machines
- CNC lathes
- Wind turbines
Spider & Jaw Coupling AdvantagesSpider and jaw equipment couplings deliver high load capacity while maintaining a damping effect on vibration and thermal conductivity. Additional spider and jaw coupling benefits include:
- Fail-safe design and long service life
- Transmits up to 387 ft-lbs. (525 Nm) of torque
- Low reaction loads
- Low to zero backlash, depending on the model
- High torque capacity and torsional stiffness
- Quiet operation
- Easy to install